Monday, January 7, 2013

Second Project 10 Pan Update

Update on how far I am on my project 10 pan!
 
 

Newly Finished things that you can see more about in my December Empties
Revlon Lipbutter in Strawberry Shortcake: 1 point
E.l.f Hypershine gloss in Flirt:1 point
E.l.f Shimmer lipgloss in New York City: 1/2 point

E.l.f Complection Perfection and Innocence Blush: 1 point each (2 points)

 
 E.l.f Quad in Nouveau Neutrals (other three colors): 1.5 points
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner: 1 point
 
 Points from last update: 1.5
Points from this update: 7
 
 Total Points: 8.5
 
 
Also, I gave away a few things I had on my list to use up, those things included:
Nyc Lipstick in 402 Red Flame
E.l.f Shimmer Eyeliner in Iconic Ivory
E.l.f Shadow and Liner Duo in Shell/ Glow
Along with about 5 other things that I didn't include in my project pan but I don't use much or isn't a good color for me.



Along with this I did buy two wet n wild lipstick just the other day, so that can be considered and me failing project 10 pan unless you count the stuff I gave away. Then I didn't fail, unless you counted the Tarte order as my failing. So depending who you are it depends if I failed or not. I will still try (obviously) to use up the stuff I put in my project 10 pan along with my other stuff, but I think this will by my last project 10 pan post. At least for a long time.


~Sami

No comments:

Post a Comment