Saturday, January 12, 2013

Make-out 2013 (make-up)

Some of you might be confused by the title of this, while others might not be. What I mean is that for the year of 2013 I am putting a limit on how much stuff I can buy.
 
 
Here's my limit's:
 
 
1) Make up: I am limiting myself to 20 makeup items. They could be individual items or kits. I am not going to count each item in a kit as an individual item because then I buy one kit and them I don't have much wiggle room to buy makeup. Also, if I happen to have bought all 20 items already, then I can only buy something if I am completely out, like concealer or mascara for example. If I am gifted makeup it doesn't count toward this and ipsy bags don't go towards this either.
 
2) Nail polishes: I am limiting myself to 12 nail polishes. Gifts still don't count along with ipsy. I think/ hope I can do this. I have a lot of nail polish and that's why this is basically for one a month.
 
3)Hair care items: I am limiting myself to 5 hair care items excluding shampoo and conditioner, still not including gifts or ipsy. This should be easy seeing as I don't buy much hair care items.
 
4) Fragrances: No more than 5 fragrances, to be honest I think this should be quite easy, so yay!
 
5) Shoes: no more than 3 pairs of shoes. Some of you may be gasping and clutching your heart at this, I am doing this because I honestly have so many shoes already. I can go over if it is something I actually need, like tennis shoes or something. And so far into this year I have already bought a pair of shoes... so I can only buy 2 more for the rest of 2013 O.o
 
 
For all of these gifts I recieve and ipsy do not count towards any of these. Stuff I buy with a gift card gifted to me or not will count.
 
Some of you may be wondering, what about clothing Sami? Honestly, I don't buy much clothing so I didn't put a limit on it.
 
 
I will keep you guys posted on when I buy things that count towards this!
 
 
~Sami

No comments:

Post a Comment